BOB LAZAR : Area 51 & Flying Saucers (2018) I Official Trailer HD

WATCH NOW on iTUNES : https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/bob-lazar-area-51-flying-saucers/id1441638753 Narrated by Oscar Nominee MICKEY ROURKE – Former Government physicist Bob Lazar made headlines world-wide in 1989 when he came forward with his account of reverse-engineering an alien spacecraft for the US Military. The reason the public even knows the name Area 51 is because Lazar talked about the work he did at the formerly secret military base. Burdened with a revolutionary secret, he had to choose between his oath to his country or his conscience. His wife believes him, his mom believes him, and the closer you get to his inner-circle, the more YOU believe him. His testimony remains the most controversial and important UFO story of all time; especially if it’s true. Lazar blew the whistle, shocked the world, then went silent.

Corbell’s film intimately chronicles the triumphs and travails of a cosmic whistleblower. It investigates Lazar’s groundbreaking claims of our government’s secret program to create a fierce technology based on recovered alien vehicles. It reveals the devastating impact his actions have had on his life over the course of the last thirty years. His public disclosures have turned his life upside-down and he has tried to stay out of the spotlight. For this reason, has never let any journalist or filmmaker into the private world of his daily life – that is – until now.

Providing rare and never before revealed footage, Corbell’s film will shake the foundations of your beliefs and permanently alter the landscape of the debate.

👽 Sold-out world premiere + over 1,600 humans in attendance.
👽 #1 doc in ALL territories worldwide and holding.
👽 Check out how #BobLazar broke the internet by watching the film on iTunes + 2 hours of bonus material.

LEARN MORE AT : ExtraordinaryBeliefs.com

“I know there are alien craft here from another planet. I saw nine, but I was INSIDE one. I know it was not made on Earth. I know it was made with materials that we cannot fabricate, and we can not duplicate… we’ve never been able to. It’s noting I would have ever expected to see. I also know that we have examined bodies of alien creatures. I know this for a fact, and that’s the bottom line.” – Bob Lazar, Former Government Physicist

#BobLazar
#BobLazarFilm
#Area51
#UFO
#MickeyRourke
#ReverseEngineering
#ACEhotelDTLA
#THEtheater
#JeremyCorbell

About The Author

Related posts

50 Comments

1. almarabierto

firstly, "i have no motivation to lie" isn't so correct. you can lie but still don't have any motivation (mentally ill). secondly, let say that assertion is ok then we have to ask, how can we know that you didn't have any motivation? We can't look inside you and check that! if a person lies then he/she could assure us with a statement like "i have no motivation to lie". and i have to say that Lazar's biography is full of lies. with that i don't even mean the basic lies of him about his education etc…he was sentenced more than once by courts. that means he had lied somewhere in his life. the assertion "i have no motivation to lie" is pointless and illogical. and being so is very suspicious to me.

2. Nathan Chisholm

Bob should be taken very seriously! He's telling us the truth and we must demand that the evil corrupt US government starts telling us the whole story. I know their real but alot off ppl are in the dark and it's keeping mankind reliant on old technology and fossil fuels.

3. UFO SHILL

Jeremy, I just finished watching the movie. AMAZING. E.L.E.M.E.N.T. 115. I've been saying this for so long.. The implications of Bobs story.. of suppressed technology.. of other civilizations.. is bigger than any of us can fathom.. but like Bob says.. ITS A BIG DEAL..

4. MisterBinx

This would be a lot more credible without the music trying to make it seem like an action movie. If you have hard evidence you don't need the music to influence viewers.

5. Robert Cockburn

I bought it today from the Google Play Store and I received no bonus material as is mentioned here and elsewhere… how do I get the 2 hours of bonus material?
    Great film by the way, highly recommended.

6. J.F. Thompson

Dude congratulations on the movie! We had a great time last nigh and we LOVED the movie, you nailed it! The theater was also amazing! Yes I will send out the link to my friends so they watch it.

7. Neo Dragonslayer

He came right out suddenly, at the precise right time now and because he did he is essentially safe from any threat or deadly attack.
    For if he were the Suppressive elements in their act, this would give all attention, credibility to his mission.
    This is a perfect storm upon the elite controller's foundation!

8. Neo Dragonslayer

Whether the "WORLD IS READY"
    or not, Time Is Precious.
    Before too long there will be a purification.
    It is happening now already.
    Ready or not Here it comes.
    Survival of the Fittest
    Separate the Wheat
    From the Chaff.
    Only so many will be prepared for what comes.
    Only so many will be smart, wise, enlightened physically spiritually prepared to confront, understand and handle what this means.
    Be safe and alert.
    The price of freedom is constant alertness willingness to fight back.

9. N.Pepe.C

Having now watched this doco… jeremy you're a terrible filmmaker and an especially terrible interviewer… you ask the dumbest questions (*see below for example), an immature and sometimes rude attitude, ridiculous appearance, you clearly irritate Bob on many occasions (you're just lucky he gave you the time of day), constantly leaving out important obvious questions.. or asking captain obvious questions, even sometimes showing footage of Bob explaining things regarding UFO tech and there's no audio of Bob talking! just lame voice overs of that mumbling old geezer with his tumblr quotes you'd add every 5 mins for no reason… ffs just show clean clear footage with Bob like a serious documentary.
    You're lame technique of glitchy graphics of chromatic aberration interwoven clips and cartoons (cartoons seriously?) has been done to death in docos like this, annoying echo effects added to audio… LOUD music over Bob talking!.. long pan shots of literally nothing with dramatic music added… multiple cameras of… you just sitting in your kitchen… long awkward pauses of Bob staring into space… its all dumb and pretentious AF… it only hurts your credibility to paint yourself as yet another after effects youtuber wannabe with edgy footage/music of UFOs… not a doco filmmaker to be taken seriously.
    The good footage with Bob is very compelling, and I 100% believe his story, but your method of filmmaking only hurts Bobs image and the UFO community in general, I could cut out 2/3rds of your film of the pretentious bullshit and this'd be much better.

*Bob: Explains in great detail for maybe 30mins this is alien tech and how it works..
    Jeremy: "This is an alien spacecraft?"…
    Bob: "Obviously…"
    All of us: "sigh………facepalm"

Later you come up with your lame secret spy version of a convo in the woods, explaining how you're going to encrypt it (you really think 'they' couldnt crack your encryption anyway?) all the while with your phones in your pockets listening… sigh. And later the FBI show up, probably a direct result of how poorly you handled all of this.
    Just a few perfect examples of how inept you are.
    We appreciate your effort but there was so much potential here that was ruined… this could easily have been just 3hrs of clear intelligent questions of just talking to Bob, chronological well thought out logical questions, instead this is what we got… what a shame.

10. Daniel Roberts

I was stationed in the same desert as Area 51 in the 1970’s with the 820th Redhorse Squadren. It was a remote site out in the desert a few miles from Nellis. We worked inside the perimeter and talked with personal. I spoke with a full bird colonel over a beer once who had spent a decade investigating for the AF with project blue book. Being high ranking and saying very little made him very believable to me. This is what he said “I can’t give you any details because it’s highly classified, but do know that it’s a 100% fact that we’ve had visitors”.

11. Shannon Smith

Mickey Rourke- what a stupid choice- he sounds like he is talking with a mouth full of rocks. Mickey is the same guy that went off talking about punching Trump very, very aggressively- seems like either an idiot or a deep state agent so… skeptical now that he is narrating this.

12. Armesis P

Very good documentary. As an airline pilot for over 10 years, I have seen too many ET craft and dimensional openings. When I started talking to other pilots about this taboo topic, I found that MANY of my colleagues have seen the same (and even stranger) things that I have, these include glowing silver craft that maneuver at impossible angles, accelerate with tremendous velocity and leave a trail of white light white light. Regarding the dimensional openings, they literally turn night into day, even if you are more than 30,000ft in the air. Bob Lazar is the real deal and will be remembered as one of the sane voices in an insane world.

13. Armesis P

Please make this documentary available on other platforms, as I am outside the US, Amazon refuses to sell me the digital copy (Although I have purchased numerous other things from them before). I also refuse to use i-tunes as i despise Apple lol….

14. iAZUZ

If he knows so much and he knows how these crafts worked and he worked on these crafts before.. why can't he back engineer one .. even if he does a small scale version which doesn't consume the same amount of resources/fuel as real craft would .. just to demonstrate the science and to show the world this is real science behind these technologies. It would give him a credibility and stop people asking questions like is he for real!! Proof the science …